It’s monday morning. I Welcome you all to the launch of Being Arindam News.
I will start with the most talked about twenty top news headlines of last week.
So here I go in Random order (I do not want to make some one feel bad about not hitting the top of the chart)-
1. Obama holds rare interview in Situation Room which is going to air next week. – Do not forget it’s election time, so everything rare is going to happen.
2. India is best and fair for women, says India’s diplomat to the US in a speech to students.– But what about men! Tell this truth also.
3. Bear wanders onto US university campus, moved to mountains. – Thank God! Students did not wander onto mountains and moved to university.
4. Mexican woman pregnant with nine babies. Only Nine! We expected more.
5. Osama bin Laden is still alive. Do not play with Obama’s vote bank by taking this issue out of O
6. A Russian man died after his jealous wife hit him on the head with a frying pan.- I hope all husbands are listening… throw away all frying pans out of your house.
7. A woman Dentist in Poland pulled out ALL boyfriend’s teeth after he dumped her (and new girlfriend left him because of his empty mouth). –Thank God I do not have a Girl friend who is Dentist…. I can’t imagine my face without single teeth.
8. US senators thank India Inc for job. – And Indian youth thank US Govt. for increase in VISA fee.
9. Porn star Sunny Leon to endorse a mobile brand.- Great way to pass on the message that Mobile phones are only for adults!
10. Demands for automatic cars shoot up in India.- Now Indian Police can sleep peacefully as people can drink & drive safely in night .
11. US loses ‘Spam King’ crown to India this year. – Do we Indians need to celebrate this achievement.
12. Indian President Patil to pen autobiography.- Hmm great retirement plan. I doubt if anyone is interested to read that one except her family members.
13. Indian Govt to setup 2200 mobile towers in Naxal-hit states. – Wow! Now Naxal will be busy blasting these towers other than kidnapping the govt officials & tourists. Great way to keep the Naxals busy.
14. Lakshmi Mittal retains top spot in UK rich list. – who cares! I am not proud of being an Indian due to him.
15. Massive North Korea Parade Visible from space. – Was it necessary to go to space to watch this… if we could even see this from ground?
I hope my romance with my girlfriend is not visible from space.😉
16. Egypt plans to allow sex with dead wife. -Nothing much to say! But what if the husband would die first!
17. Spanish unemployment hits record 5.64 million.- Really! In India its 9Million among 1.2 billion polpulation. Then people are right India is developing.
18. Apple is avoiding billions of dollars in taxes by setting up small offices around the world to collect and invest the company’s profits. –Once Steve Jobs said- “We’re the last guys left in this industry who can do it, and that’s what we’re about.”
19. Fast-food giant KFC has been ordered to pay $8.3m (£5.1m) to the family of an Australian girl left severely brain damaged after being poisoned by a chicken meal. – I was not even aware of the fact that a brain of a child is equal to $8.3m.
20. Hungary to punish diabetics if they don’t stick to diet. – Now what about all those ladies across the world, who do not think they are fat enough to be on diet; but their husbands think so.
I would love to hear if their is any news which made you think; with your take on that.
See you on next Monday. Until then good bye to you all.
Never let the smile missing on your face.🙂